e-books vs e-Reader 🕶 📚

English e-Reader  |  English e-books

(links open in new tab)

The most obvious differences would be the websites themselves, closely followed by the favicons (English e-books is a gold "E" and English e-Reader's is just a pair of nerd glasses). But I think the biggest difference is that English e-books is set up more like a blog and e-Reader is like a real website.

Also I used to use e-Reader a lot like six months ago and to me it's the more reliable of the two. I have no idea if they're related in any way, but the names are very similar so e-books might be the blog for e-Reader (they both have the same books on their front page so it makes me think I'm right).
( UPDATE: I am. I tried downloading The Testament by John Grisham and it took me to a 404 error, with a link back to the main page. I clicked on that link and it took me to e-Reader. So yes they're connected. )

So for those of you who like English books, I would suggest getting them off of the e-Reader because I've used that website multiple times. And e-books has something going on with them. They malfunction sometimes.

One more thing: e-books has lousy books for the first few pages. e-Reader is oriented towards the people who like classics, but only English classics. There aren't any American classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The true writer has nothing to say. What counts is the way he says it." ~ Alain Robbe-Grillet