Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) 📗

A ton of people (like, idk five or more) kept recommending Cinder to me, and I was like GUYS PLZ STOP, THAT BOOK LOOKS LIKE A CRAP FANTASY FICTION BOOK, THAT IS SO MUCH NO. But then...ok. Yeah. Haha what a funny story. But my friend and I were talking about books fsr and she mentioned how much she liked the Lunar Chronicles and I was like ok am I going MAD or is this book following me around.

Well I trust her judgement and she (generally) won't read anything that I wouldn't read, it's mostly clean and above-board (tho I do read John Grishams and she had a book she didn't want to mention because she said I wouldn't be comfortable reading it - lol she doesn't even know who John Grisham is, so we'll see how well she judges my comfort level BUT ANYWAY. I'm ok with her thinking I'm not comfortable with some stuff because for the most part I'm not. Even kissing is gross, esp in books because they have to describe it, they can't just get away with filming it for 0.2948 seconds). Anywayyy so yeah and our tastes, tho they do differ (PJO, ew. HP, ew. LOTR, ew. Fantasy, ew. Romance, ewewew), but generally the books she thinks I'd like, I do like. Some more than others (ahem Tattooed Potato which I just got for my birthdayyy, s/o to my fren). This is getting weird and way too long, so yeah I decided I would read it but she's taking forever to loan me the book so I googled "Cinder read free online" and here are all the links I got, from most helpful and readable to least. Enjoiii.

https://www.readanybook.com/ebook/cinder-565162 << I actually have used that website, so I trust them.

I'll see if I can get the rest of them on easier-to-use websites, but for now you can find all of them to read free online RIGHT HERE. Yay for me.

-
What emojis go with which blog post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The true writer has nothing to say. What counts is the way he says it." ~ Alain Robbe-Grillet