OceanofPDF πŸ“š

Just found a new website for free booksss. I love finding those. Found this one because I wanted to download a pdf of Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner and got it off of this site: oceanofpdf.com << link to the first book in the series, which you should definitely read if you haven't already. link to the home page >> oceanofpdf.com

But I think I'm going to be going back to that site at least one more time, if not a lot more than that, because you can request a book, you can look for books by authors, or books by genres...it's basically like Project Gutenberg only downloading and who knows what kinds of books they have - Project Gutenberg is only English novels.

-
How do you use your post title emojis?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing very site : http://oceanofpdf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Every single time that I use websites like this, a day after, it will always being taken down '-'

      Delete
    2. ikr? That happens to me every time I find websites, which is part of why I started this one so I could keep track of the helpful ones.

      I can try redirecting you to this site: https://unglue.it/
      Or you could look through my list: http://read-free-online.blogspot.com/2018/06/finding-books.html

      But I am sorry :\ Tough. I hope you either find this site helpful, or one I can redirect you to! Good luck!

      Delete
  3. I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already Cheers! the subtle art of not giving a fuck pdf

    ReplyDelete

"The true writer has nothing to say. What counts is the way he says it." ~ Alain Robbe-Grillet