A Carribean Mystery 📖

This is a little bit of a pain to navigate, but it's the only place I can find that offers a free read of Agatha Christie's A Carribean Mystery.

You have to click on the chapter you're reading/on, and then once you've reached the end of the chapter, you just click on the tag "A Carribean Mystery" which will take you back to the "list" of chapters. Unfortunately it starts you back at the top so it gets to be a bigger and bigger pain the farther you get in the book.

On the bright side, it's not very long!

As I was reading, I clicked "Older Posts" and on ch 21 it took me back to the list, but this time the list started with chapter 21 and went to the last chapter. When I clicked "Older Posts" on ch 22, it took me to ch 23, so I think you have to click the tag once you've reached the end of chapter one, but the rest of the time you can click "Older Posts". Or maybe you can click "Older Posts" on chapter one, too, idk, the setup of the blog isn't intuitive.


-

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The true writer has nothing to say. What counts is the way he says it." ~ Alain Robbe-Grillet