Quora to the Rescue - Nemesis 👀

I need(ed) to find Agatha Christie's Nemesis online, so that I could read it for free without having to buy it because I'm cheap and because if I haven't read a book before, I might hate it and don't want to buy it if it might turn out badly (there have been a few that I've disliked - though none I've hated so far). Unfortunately it is almost impossible to find Nemesis for free online.

Until I went to Quora... I love lists and hope has returned. I'll be checking them out but I think the first link is the most promising (update: it was a broken link). Hopefully I'll have a link up soon to where you can read Nemesis online for free. ;)

UPDATE: I got two links, one to BookFi which I've already heard of and tried (and it worked so yay I've found a link to Nemesis) and another one that I will be trying out soon: http://page2.dfpan.com/ls/bunnywong/14c4b1ff/ (it apparently as all 88 of her works, but who knows if that's accurate or if any of them work. If they do, I'll have a new post about it up soon).


-

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The true writer has nothing to say. What counts is the way he says it." ~ Alain Robbe-Grillet