Murder In Mesopotamia (PDF) 📖

There are two links. Last one is a pdf (doesn't download automatically, dw) and is a little bit hard to highlight as you're reading (I just like doing that so I can keep track of where I am - if you don't like doing that, pdf shouldn't be a problem for you). The first one is more blog-style and I prefer that but it's all up to you. The first one also has access to other Agatha Christies (see previous post) so if you want to jump straight into another as soon as you've finished this one, I'd suggest using the first.

https://www.educatora.in/uploads/2/0/5/1/20513864/murder_in_mesopotamia_by_agatha_christie.pdf

UPDATE: the first one doesn't have the full book, so if you're not jazzed about reading a pdf (the second link), after a LOT of searching I finally unearthed the full book on (guess where) archive.org, which is a blessing of a site, I love that place so, thanks to them, here's the full version:

There is one drawback: they have some typos, which can make reading confusing. I posted my own so that I don't have to read it with the typos - I corrected the mistakes by checking mine against the pdf, the second link I gave. The link to mine is available on the side, with the rest of the books I've republished, or you can just click here (opens in new tab). If you don't want to use my version, that's fine, the third link listed is a fine way to read the book, but it does have typos and might be hard to read. The pdf is 100% fine, too, if you don't mind downloading the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The true writer has nothing to say. What counts is the way he says it." ~ Alain Robbe-Grillet