Feedbooks 📚

Somebody helped me out on Goodreads awhile back and linked to a website called Feedbooks. So I thought I'd link it here and let you try to find your books.

I need help finding Greensleeves by Eloise Jarvis McGraw but they didn't have it so I'm still looking. If I find it, I am so linking it here because I want to keep it around.

But note: Feedbooks doesn't have a whole lot of books that are free - you have a choice in either buying it or leaving it for most of the books. Blue Castle by LM Montgomery was the only book I found that was free for download - though I didn't really search many other books. Anyway, tell me if you have success with this website, if you try it. I didn't.

LINK. http://www.feedbooks.com/ 

-
What do your emojis mean in your blog post title?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The true writer has nothing to say. What counts is the way he says it." ~ Alain Robbe-Grillet