Planet eBook - 100% Free Literature 📚

Since you're probably all sad about oceanofpdf, I thought I'd boost your confidence in free ebook websites and give you another - even though I already offered you unglue.it but if you don't trust that website, here's another to be skeptical about! If it's not good enough, oh well, I tried.

I searched for They Do It With Mirrors because that's the book I'm on the hunt for currently, but they don't have it whyyy guyyyys. They don't have any Agatha Christies (!!) even though she's pretty classic. Thankfully, they do offer Baroness Orczy's The Scarlet Pimpernel so they're not totally whackers. I guess. But they only have the first. (Which reminds me, link to the complete series online is coming soon!)

Anyway I already gave you the link, but I'll include it at the very bottom if you missed it. It's all above board but who knows? It'll probably go away any day now (ugh) so jump on it and find all your favorites. I've browsed their selection (only clicked on 1984, so not sure if all of them work but pretty confident) and they seem to go for the classics. Which is fine,  because I do too, but if you're not into that and you want something more Harry Potter or Hunger Games (ew but ok), well then this isn't your website. You can try, but I doubt you'll find anything. It's worth a shot, though, if you're desperate!

PS. I did try searching for, in this order and style... hunger games, harry potter, lord of the rings, The Hobbit - so even when I capitalize, they still don't have it. Haha. Maybe you should get better taste in books. << just kidding, my dad loves LOTR so I can't completely judge. And two of my friends love Harry Potter so I almost can't judge at all but I'm still doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The true writer has nothing to say. What counts is the way he says it." ~ Alain Robbe-Grillet