The Scarlet Pimpernel FULL SERIES Read Free Online! 📚

I've used this website since I started reading the series way back when I was...eleven, I think? I got hooked on the "mysteriously unknown hero-figure swoops in to save the day and be gallant and crazy and ninja about it all" and I've never regretted the time I used (wasted, maybe lol) to read the whole series. But anyway, the Blakeney Manor is the website I've always used - my sisters introduced it to me when they found it way back when (I think it 's bordering on 7 years now) and then when I was old enough, they handed it down to me. So now I'm handing it to you. Here you go, go read the Scarlet Pimpernel series and tell me which one is your favorite (mine is Child of the Revolution, if you ever get that far).

Warning, the link is a little bit confusing to navigate. If you want to know how to do it in case you lose this website later on (fsr), I have a tutorial at the very very very bottom (click "keep reading") but I also have a direct link, directly below.

LINK.  http://blakeneymanor.com/series.html

ok. This is not as hard as you think so you don't have to sweat or anything. Go to blakenymanor.com (that's not a link). Click on the picture.
It will take you to a different front page, "Blakeney Manor", at the top right corner, it says "Books" - roll over that with your mouse, a scarlet pimpernel will appear behind it. That means you can click on it, bc that's a link. So click on it.
It will take you to a different page, "The Baroness's Bookshelf", the first picture has books and something about the series - it's all one big picture, so it doesn't really matter where you click as long as it's in the general vicinity.
Once you've clicked, you should arrive at the final page with a full list of all the books, from chronological order starting at the top left. This is "The Scarlet Pimpernel Series" and it's your final stop before you click on the book you want to read. Whichever one you decide is the best to read, remember you have to click on the flower itself, you can't click on the title of the book - those aren't links. It's only the pictures that are the links.
When you click on a flower, it will take you to a short summary of the book - at the bottom of the page, it has a picture of a girl holding a book and "Read More". Click that picture and it takes you to the table of contents and you're good to go. If you don't know what to click next, it's generally either the prologue or the first chapter, your choice.

BUT FOR THE FIRST-TIMERS, BEFORE YOU START THE SERIES: Yes, they have them listed chronologically and yes The Laughing Cavalier and The First Sir Percy are both technically before The Scarlet Pimpernel. However, I'd suggest you start with The Scarlet Pimpernel because that was the one she wrote first and also it's better to start with that one for reasons I can't explain here but that I might write a post on later - maybe. And besides, The Laughing Cavalier and The First Sir Percy are both prequels so they aren't even meant to be read first. They're just listed that way in case you want to read the events in the order they happened in.

-
What do your post title emojis mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"The true writer has nothing to say. What counts is the way he says it." ~ Alain Robbe-Grillet